*Required: minimum configuration needed for viewing this site. Some of the features or visual aesthetics may appear differently if the recommended configuration is not used.
* Recommended : configuration needed to fully experience the site.
MAC OS (10.4+) :
Required* : Safari 4+, Opera 11+, Firefox 4+, Chrome 9+
Recommended* : Safari 5+, Opera 11+, Firefox 5+, Chrome 10+
Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8 are no longer supported since 8 April2014
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 :
Required* : Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Opera 11+
Recommended* : Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox 5+, Safari 5+, Opera 11+
Required* : Firefox 4+, Opera 11+, Chrome 10+
Recommended* : Firefox 5+, Opera 11+, Chrome 10+
Plugin Adobe Flash Player
The Adobe Flash Player plugin is only required for Firefox and older versions of browsers that do not support native H264 video.
Required* : Flash player 10.1+
Recommended* : Flash player 10.2+
Tablets and smartphones
- The site automatically adapts to the size of the screen and is compatible with all tablets and smartphones.
If you are experiencing problems with video playback, and if you use Firefox or an older version of a browser that does not support native H264 video, please update your browser and Flash Player plugin. This often solves such problems.
Updating Adobe Flash Player
Updating your browser
- * Updating your browser to the most recent version should solve most of the issues encountered. To get the latest versions of your browser: click here
If you are still experiencing issues despite having updated Flash Player and your browser (Firefox or older version of a browser), it is possible that the configuration of your browser is affecting video playback:
- Some plugins designed to block advertising content such as Adblock Plus may be configured incorrectly, preventing users from correctly viewing Flash content. If you have installed such a plugin, please configure it to allow your browser to display content from INA.fr.
- On Macs equipped with a PowerPC processor: the latest version of Flash Player is not compatible with Apple Macs that use PowerPC processors. Click here. to download a compatible version of Flash Player.
If the problem persists...
Please use the contact form to send us an email describing the problem
© Ina 2003-2015